Tuesday, March 9, 2010

101 Things I Will Do, Before My Life Burns Away!

1. I will finish University!
I know it sound banal, but it's a very important thing! And it's not just about finishing it, it's about doing so with good grades that I can be pround of and most of all ending the third or fourth year, and leving University with the feeling that I actually learned something, that even if I never use in my work life, at least I enjoyed learning and knowing them has somehow, help me grow and improve as a person.

2. I'll go on ERASMUS!
Once again same theory, I don't really need to go to erasmus, it not essecial to my life, or my future career. But I have never really travelled far, and I know I can do it! why don't people let me try?! (people being the Erasmus administrators at school! I don't really know if they will let me go, most precisely if they will give me enough money on the schoolarship, so that my mom will let me go, I kow I know, momma's girl.)
I really want this! to travel far, hear everyone speak the language I love: english, and to try out new stuff. To learn about a different culture, different people and that strange, new world out there!
~~more to come~~
(writen on a school computer, shool's computers sucks!)
See you when butter flies...
scalvim signs out!

No comments:

Post a Comment