Sunday, February 27, 2011

I'm so burned if anyone actually reads this blog...

Ya know, I've been thinking about some stuff, and I've decided that, I believe that if the first passionate kiss you share with someone you like doesn’t make your toes curl or give you butterflies, then you’re wasting your time.

Seriously... the all "we've got so much in common, and we like each other, really I can totally see us, like marrying and having kids and being together forever" shit, is all very nice, and maybe even works for some people, just not for me.

Love is all very nice and pretty, but when you're 20 and your blood is red, that don't count for much.

People say, love has no reason... well, I don't think it's exactly like that, I mean, love has a lot of very good reasons: physical preferences, childhood prince-charming dreams, common goals and objectives, similar tastes, complementary life styles, whatever...

In the end, it's lust that has no reason.
Realistically you can even be attracted to people you don't even like!

*A friend of mine made a comment about sex a long time ago and it always stuck with
me, she said, “Fucking feels good, and if it doesn’t, then you’ve got the wrong partner.”

The fireworks are either there or they are not.
That’s just my humble opinion.
Just wanted to leave that perfectly clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment